We assume that you are new to vaping. You have come to the right place. We would like to provide the information you have been looking for regarding vaping. Or maybe you are just curious to learn about vaping. We hope to provide accurate information which will come in handy for you. As we all know vaping has the image of an alternative to regular smoking. We agree.
Understanding the basics
Let’s begin with some basics. First and foremost we need to understand what vaping means. When you use electronic cigarettes to consume nicotine it is referred to as vaping. When you use a regular cigarette you will be referred to as smoker. If you are into vaping you will be referred to as vaper. Well, now we hope that you have some basic understanding. Let’s move on and dig deeper.
Origin of e-cigarette
- You use electronic cigarette or e-cigarette to inhale vapor containing nicotine. It is supposed to be a replacement for regular cigarette even though it hardly looks like one.
- E-cigarettes have e-liquid in it which is what holds nicotine.
- E-cigarette has substances like vegetable glycerin (VG) and propylene glycol (PG). It also has nicotine and flood flavorings in it.
- A Chinese pharmacist came up with the first e-cigarette in 2004. It is a fairly new product in the market. For the same reason, you will not find enough credible information on the same yet.
- Ever since e-cigs were introduced, it became really popular over the years. Today there are so many brands in the business producing sophisticated devices.
- You will come across high wattage devices as well.
- Initially, all the devices were imported from China. But today e-cigs are widely manufactured across the globe.
- Early devices looked like cigarette. But little variety was available as far as the design was concerned.
- Today most devices are referred to as mods which are a short form for modifiable device.
- Today you will find better variety in the market which is a great thing.
Next up let’s have a look at the anatomy of e-cigs. Despite the variety, you will find lot of similarities between various models. In the very basic form, all devices use wire coil and lithium battery. You use a wick to draw e-liquid into the coil. The device produces vapor when e-liquid is heated by the coil. You can inhale the vapor. In that sense, it is similar to regular cigarettes. We have to say that similarities kind of end there.
Ideal device for beginners
Let’s find out which is the ideal device for beginners out there. Well, this is a very relevant question. But at the same time, we would like to add that there is no simple answer to this question. It is all about finding what works best for you. What works for you might not work for others. You should be open to this possibility. You should understand this complexity as far as vaping is concerned.